Wide range of activities for your children. Games appealing to their inner world.
Activities and games play an important role in children’s mental and physical development. Playing games is a very important factor in children’s development. In fact, each game is one of the factors that play a role in a child’s mental, physical and intellectual development most. Depending on the type of game, some games prepare a child to future life by contributing to their mental power. And some of them help such factors as handcraft and mental skills.
What do we want children to gain?
- Acquiring effective thinking skills,
- Getting accustomed to team work,
- Improving their existing leadership skills,
- Improving their social communication skills,
- Increasing problem solving speed,
- Exploring and improving their skills,
- Gaining critical perspective,
- Acquiring the ability for self-understanding,
- Learning creative problem solving technique,
- Developing visual and auditory skills,
- Associating basic scientific issues with daily life,
- Learning and teaching,
- Effective use of time,
- Increasing knowledge and interest in carrier and jobs